About Bad Dragon:
Bad Dragon is a modern production, design and fulfilment facility based in Phoenix, AZ that specializes in the manufacturing and online sale of adult products. We strive to foster a fun, unique and creative work environment, and pride ourselves on the supportive atmosphere we have worked hard to foster.
We are seeking an experienced full-time, assembly or manufacturing worker who will be responsible for the manufacturing of Bad Dragon products and will help with whatever is required to create and/or assemble the products.
This is a full-time, on-site position in Phoenix, AZ with an expected hourly workload of 40 hours per week. The shift will consist of either a Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm or Friday through Monday from 6:00am to 4:30pm. Shifts will be determined by company needs.
- Secure and position assembled molds and mold components for daily production
- Read specific documentation to determine setup and prescribed process and procedures
- Mix raw materials, coloring pigments and operate machinery involved in the manufacturing process
- Pouring materials into molds and removing cured product from molds
- Inspection of products for flaws and defects and ensure conformance to specifications
- Removal of excess material found in molds, as well as other routine maintenance
- Maintain a clean and well stocked workstation
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Manufacturing, which should include shop and assembly experience, and basic knowledge of manufacturing and assembly work.
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
- Strong organization and time management
- Ability to lift, carry or move objects weighing more than 40 pounds and walk/stand for the majority of the shift
- Ability to adapt to a changing factory environment, with noise from an active manufacturing environment
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits for candidates that qualify, including full healthcare coverage with dental and vision, relocation assistance for out-of-state candidates (we are based in Phoenix, AZ), paid sick time, generous vacation time, and a break room stocked with food and drink for all employees. We also offer an employee discount of 30% off retail prices, together with quarterly store credit and bonuses.
Compensation is negotiable based on experience and level of education, and is competitive for the greater Phoenix area. Generous quarterly performance-related bonuses are available. Traditionally, an end of the year bonus is also made available for all staff who meet the requirements.
One more, very important thing: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We’re strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.